NebraskaLink provides a state-of-the-art fiber optic network throughout the state of Nebraska. This infrastructure and investment allows for unequaled service to the business community where high reliability and dependability are key. We provide diverse, robust, and innovative technology solutions at competitive rates with an emphasis on provider class internet connectivity and multi-site architecture. NebraskaLink has the staff and facilities to provide the solutions that fit your needs. Owned and operated in Nebraska; NebraskaLink is the communications company with the reliability and connectivity to help Nebraskans succeed.
Contact Us Form
3900 NW 12th Street Suite 100 Lincoln, NE 68521
24×7 Technical Support:
888-400-2810 *Please have your Circuit ID(s) ready.
We are open:
Monday through Friday: 8AM – 5PM
Current Job Openings
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Accounting and Finance
This role will be a key member of the Senior Management Team. It is charged with owning and developing the budgeting, forecasting, business modeling, profitability analyses, planning and reporting aspects of this growth-oriented fiber and data transport company. There will be a strong emphasis on data driven solutions and the ideal candidate will possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, and a strong desire to make an impact.
This position also coordinates and administers the plans for the financial control of the operation, including payroll, employee benefits, tax planning, accounts receivable, legal contract review, and regulatory-related activities.
The ideal candidate should have substantive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, practices, processes, and procedures. This role will be responsible for improving, enhancing, and growing the foundations of all accounting activities for the organization.
The ideal candidate should also enjoy rolling up their sleeves to solve problems and be energized by a hands-on role that must balance the execution of daily operations while leading a small team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Direct, supervise, and oversee all financial, accounting, and billing functions, including the management of financial vendor relationships
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting, and prepare board presentations
- Present financial results at Quarterly Board Meetings
- Develop annual and multi-year financial plans and forecasts
- Review past and current financial performance against budgeted estimates, and develop models that assist management in understanding the financial impact of business decisions
- Work with the management team to develop and prepare budget documentation and reports for all departments
- Assist with special projects to support strategic decision-making, business forecasting, optimizing company resources, and improving profitability through strategies related to pricing, manpower, and product development
- Analyze and verify internal consistency, completeness, and credibility of all reporting
- Develop insightful financial models to aid in analysis and scaling of operating departments such as services and data center
- Develop company and product line profitability analyses, help drive and execute plans to improve profitability
- Coordinate with auditors and accounting staff for the year-end financial statement review
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; CMA or CPA preferred
- Five to 10 years’ experience in a mid- to senior-level corporate finance or accounting position
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost-control principles including GAAP
- Experience in budgeting/forecasting/variance analysis
- Proficiency in Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), with demonstrated expertise in complex Excel-based financial modeling
- Strong organizational skills
- Project/task management experience and cross-functional coordination skills
- Experience leading and motivating in a leadership role
- Telecom Industry knowledge a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com