Business Class Ethernet
If you are supporting a handful to thousands of associates, connecting locations, using the cloud, VoIP, video, or have other high bandwidth needs, NebraskaLink’s carrier class Ethernet service offers the superior performance, availability, and value that you need to power your organization.
NebraskaLink’s Ethernet service offers bandwidths of 3Mbps to 10Gbps, with route protection and QoS options, that increase the profitability and availability of your business.
- Reduce your operating costs. Switching to NebraskaLink service will lower your costs while increasing network performance. Put TDM service behind you.
- Simplify your network and reduce your support efforts. Cloud applications, VoIP, video conferencing/collaboration and other services all done over one connection.
- Increase productivity. Business applications and computing platforms are more effective when they communicate at the high speeds. Help your staff be as productive as they can be.
- Be there for your customers. Protected Ethernet service keeps your business on-line.
- Protect your valuable assets. Dedicated circuits create networks that protect business and customer data.
- Link all of your locations/LANs across metro, city to city, state to state, and more rural locations.
NebraskaLink Ethernet product features and options:
- Fiber directly to your business
- Expedited installation – less than 21 days when on-net
- 3 Mbps up to 10 Gigabit dedicated bandwidth options
- Low latency
- Dedicated bandwidth
- Physically diverse protected service
- Simple, competitive pricing
- Layer 2 service delivery
- QoS prioritization option
- 24 x 7 proactive monitoring and management