The little details that make us who we are as a company. This is what we’re all about, and what makes us different. Don’t take our word for it, see for yourself.View them
We are dedicated to serving our customers.
This is the lens through which we make all decisions. We listen to our customer’s requests, we understand their expectations, and we strive to exceed them.
We love results, so do our customers, nothing speaks louder.
We believe in personal and corporate accountability for actions and results, we find solutions, we keep our promises. If we say we are going to do it, we do it, on time.
Our goal is to exceed their expectations.
We show pride in our work. From the way we design our network to the way we install, monitor and test our services, it is clear that excellence is the standard. We require the same in our vendors, partners, and products.
Our people are our #1 asset.
Our ability to attract, develop, and retain the very best will be what makes us successful. We invest in our employees, knowing they will be with us for the long run.
Only the best will do.
We will always do the right thing. We will not take the easy way out, we will be accountable for our actions.
We treat others as we expect to be treated.
Not everyone will think, look, or act like us, but everyone has value to contribute. We take the time to understand the perspective of others, and treat everyone with dignity.
WORK HARD, HAVE FUN.
an unstoppable combination.
We work hard, we go the extra mile, we get the job done. We also believe that a fun work environment will help us do our best. Together these qualities make us unstoppable.
Why We Exist.
Enabling Businesses Throughout Nebraska and Connecting Nebraskans to the World.
our sales team.
We are always looking for great talent! Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
The Sales Engineer position functions within the sales team. This individual is responsible for supporting the sales team as a technical asset. This position will produce technical drawings, design network solutions and assist with sales presentations in customer meetings. In addition, they will act as a liaison between the sales and engineering departments to ensure correct solutions are delivered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Business or Technical area preferred.
- Relevant work experience involving sales or customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products. (Emphasis on Visio, Excel and Dynamics)
- MEF and other Technical Certifications encouraged.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Communicate with existing and prospective customers directly to understand current network environment business and technical requirements.
- Design solutions for customer applications, including preparation of network topologies and technical specifications.
- Prepare pre-sale conceptual designs.
- Help conduct customer site surveys as required to ensure successful installation of services.
- Provide input on post-sale documentation and support to installation, and project management personnel as needed to clarify service expectation. This includes providing diagrams, written documentation, and verbal explanation as required.
- Provide technical sales support to ensure integration and implementation of company solutions.
- Act as a liaison between customers, sales teams and NebraskaLink.
- Present technical training to new and existing Account Executives and Sales Support personnel.
- Maintain knowledge of industry and emerging technology within the telecommunications industry.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal.
- Effectively represent NebraskaLink to customers and at field events such as conferences and seminars.
- Performs other functions and duties as may be directed or assigned.
- Self-directed and takes initiative
- Effective communicator – written and verbal
- Independent with good judgement
- Strong work ethic