The little details that make us who we are as a company. This is what we’re all about, and what makes us different. Don’t take our word for it, see for yourself.View them
We are dedicated to serving our customers.
This is the lens through which we make all decisions. We listen to our customer’s requests, we understand their expectations, and we strive to exceed them.
We love results, so do our customers, nothing speaks louder.
We believe in personal and corporate accountability for actions and results, we find solutions, we keep our promises. If we say we are going to do it, we do it, on time.
Our goal is to exceed their expectations.
We show pride in our work. From the way we design our network to the way we install, monitor and test our services, it is clear that excellence is the standard. We require the same in our vendors, partners, and products.
Our people are our #1 asset.
Our ability to attract, develop, and retain the very best will be what makes us successful. We invest in our employees, knowing they will be with us for the long run.
Only the best will do.
We will always do the right thing. We will not take the easy way out, we will be accountable for our actions.
We treat others as we expect to be treated.
Not everyone will think, look, or act like us, but everyone has value to contribute. We take the time to understand the perspective of others, and treat everyone with dignity.
WORK HARD, HAVE FUN.
an unstoppable combination.
We work hard, we go the extra mile, we get the job done. We also believe that a fun work environment will help us do our best. Together these qualities make us unstoppable.
Why We Exist.
Enabling Businesses Throughout Nebraska and Connecting Nebraskans to the World.
our sales team.
We are always looking for great talent! Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
The primary role of the position is to manage, support, and drive the corporate pricing strategy and price optimization efforts of the company. To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This person must understand the impact of pricing on the overall profit margins for the company. They will work to define and implement parameters to efficiently price quotes and RFPs. This position works closely with other departments such as business development, network operations, and finance.
This position also reviews out of the ordinary requests and researches solutions for the combined goal of profitability and customer satisfaction. At times this role will have contact with clients and must be comfortable supporting pricing decisions. An understanding of contract negotiations would be an added asset for this role.
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of finance and/or accounting principles, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and have high interpersonal and mathematical skills with a flare for analytical problem solving. Because this role manages others they need strong leadership and project management abilities. This role must be comfortable with managing details but not be paralyzed when deviations are required. They also must have a strong belief in teamwork as they work with various departments in the organization.
The ideal candidate should also enjoy rolling up their sleeves to solve problems and be energized by a hands-on role that must balance the execution of daily operations while leading a small team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or similar major
- Three to five years’ experience in one or more of the following: pricing, revenue management, sales, or supply chain
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost-control principles
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) with demonstrated expertise in complex Excel-based financial modeling
- Strong organizational skills
- Project/task management experience and cross-functional coordination skills
- Experience leading and motivating in a leadership role
- Telecom Industry knowledge a plus
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and document the systems and processes needed to efficiently perform and evolve the corporate pricing strategies
- Develop and refine the systems and processes needed to efficiently perform the pricing and customer support functions
- Develop models to optimize pricing outcomes that drive new customer acquisition and profitability
- Assist with pricing negotiations of customer proposals
- Evolve our pricing decisions through improving reporting, tools, processes and pricing metrics (the pricing factory)
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the cost/price proposal is compliant, accurate, competitive and profitable
- Develop and utilize tools to track pricing performance and the impact of specific changes in price on margins and profitability levels
- Work with VP of Business Development and CFO to ensure capital spending relating to quoted and sold services is closely managed and communicated monthly
- Develop actionable business recommendations related to risk management, price optimization, and margin maximization
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics to propose conclusions and to support decision making
- Engage with various internal business partners to align priorities, develop strategic plans, and measure performance improvements
- Support business strategies, operating and capital budgets, customer satisfaction objectives, and organizational goals
- Direct, supervise, and oversee pricing staff
- Research complex bids that don’t fall within the normal pricing models
- Converse with clients when needed to clarify pricing decisions
- Facilitate active partnering with business development, operations, and finance