The little details that make us who we are as a company. This is what we’re all about, and what makes us different. Don’t take our word for it, see for yourself.View them
We are dedicated to serving our customers.
This is the lens through which we make all decisions. We listen to our customer’s requests, we understand their expectations, and we strive to exceed them.
We love results, so do our customers, nothing speaks louder.
We believe in personal and corporate accountability for actions and results, we find solutions, we keep our promises. If we say we are going to do it, we do it, on time.
Our goal is to exceed their expectations.
We show pride in our work. From the way we design our network to the way we install, monitor and test our services, it is clear that excellence is the standard. We require the same in our vendors, partners, and products.
Our people are our #1 asset.
Our ability to attract, develop, and retain the very best will be what makes us successful. We invest in our employees, knowing they will be with us for the long run.
Only the best will do.
We will always do the right thing. We will not take the easy way out, we will be accountable for our actions.
We treat others as we expect to be treated.
Not everyone will think, look, or act like us, but everyone has value to contribute. We take the time to understand the perspective of others, and treat everyone with dignity.
WORK HARD, HAVE FUN.
an unstoppable combination.
We work hard, we go the extra mile, we get the job done. We also believe that a fun work environment will help us do our best. Together these qualities make us unstoppable.
Why We Exist.
Enabling Businesses Throughout Nebraska and Connecting Nebraskans to the World.
our sales team.
We are always looking for great talent! Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
The GIS Technician is responsible for the collecting, entry, and updating of OSPInsight and MapInfo data with the generation of maps utilizing the data. The GIS Technician works closely with the Area Managers to keep maps up to date with current projects. The GIS Technician will also work with geodatabases and traditional relational databases.
- Effective communicator – written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong geospatial analysis skills
- High school diploma or equivalent. Two-year degree in CAD or GIS systems preferred
- Proficient in ESRI ArcMap / MapInfo
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products specifically Excel
- Valid driver’s license.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for maintaining base maps and outside plan facility records in OSP Insight and MapInfo
- Responsible for updating geodatabases and some MS Access or SQL databases as needed
- Creates work prints using the OSP Insight and MapInfo Platforms
- Posts updates from as-builts and construction redline prints.
- Tracks and updates the status of facility construction and routes
- Understanding of outside plant components required to deliver services to customers (such as fiber, cable, cabinets, vaults, peds, huts, etc.) is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend fiber cable records, schematics, and maps.
- Assists with route designs, work orders, cable construction as-builts and/or floor plans within NebraskaLink GIS software
- Basic understanding of network design concepts
- Field reviews to validate maps performed on occasion
- Performs other functions and duties as may be directed or assigned