The little details that make us who we are as a company. This is what we’re all about, and what makes us different. Don’t take our word for it, see for yourself.View them
We are dedicated to serving our customers.
This is the lens through which we make all decisions. We listen to our customer’s requests, we understand their expectations, and we strive to exceed them.
We love results, so do our customers, nothing speaks louder.
We believe in personal and corporate accountability for actions and results, we find solutions, we keep our promises. If we say we are going to do it, we do it, on time.
Our goal is to exceed their expectations.
We show pride in our work. From the way we design our network to the way we install, monitor and test our services, it is clear that excellence is the standard. We require the same in our vendors, partners, and products.
Our people are our #1 asset.
Our ability to attract, develop, and retain the very best will be what makes us successful. We invest in our employees, knowing they will be with us for the long run.
Only the best will do.
We will always do the right thing. We will not take the easy way out, we will be accountable for our actions.
We treat others as we expect to be treated.
Not everyone will think, look, or act like us, but everyone has value to contribute. We take the time to understand the perspective of others, and treat everyone with dignity.
WORK HARD, HAVE FUN.
an unstoppable combination.
We work hard, we go the extra mile, we get the job done. We also believe that a fun work environment will help us do our best. Together these qualities make us unstoppable.
Why We Exist.
Enabling Businesses Throughout Nebraska and Connecting Nebraskans to the World.
our sales team.
We are always looking for great talent! Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Operations Center (NOC) Level I Technician
The NOC Level I Technician position will be a key position within the Company’s Network Operations Center. This person will be responsible for providing Level I and potentially some Level II troubleshooting and technical assistance in the areas of our optical transport, Internet and IP based networks. This person will directly report to the Network Operations Center Supervisor, and will interface with the other work groups as needed.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Visio and WAN/LAN technology is preferred.
- Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products and services.
- Must have strong self-motivational skills as well as possess administration, coordination and prioritization abilities.
- Knowledge of company products and services.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer and telephone systems.
- Skill in identifying and resolving subscriber problems.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments in a fast-paced, changing environment is also necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Telecommunications, IT or Networking a plus but not required or,
- 1-3 years of experience in the above fields or,
- College students working towards a degree in the above fields encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Clearly documenting ALL calls via our Ticketing System
- Must be able to work a rotating shift.
- Communicating complex technical issues to customers in an easy to understand manner.
- Respond professionally and proficiently to internal and external customers.
- Perform customer call backs as appropriate and small business customer support.
- Proactively monitor all in-service Systems and respond to major events appropriately.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task proficiently.
- Answer incoming Customer calls.
- Be the first point of contact for our customers concerning technical support.
- Resolve customer complaints of any type.
- Trouble ticket processing.
- Monitor Alarms in network monitoring system software.
- Support NebraskaLink’s Engineering Department and partner companies during maintenance windows as assigned.
- Perform inventory duties as assigned.
- Escalate issues on-call personnel in a timely fashion.
- Network Interface Device (NID) provisioning and troubleshooting.
- Maintain and supply timely updates for open trouble tickets in terms of accurate trouble tracking and resolution information.
- Maintain regular customer updates for any maintenance or outage per companies written procedures.
- Responsible for accuracy of on shelf inventory and accuracy of Asset Management Software
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.